Dave Aronberg, Florida Senate District 27
and candidate for Attorney General
- Occupation: Attorney (Greenspoon Marder, P.A., West Palm Beach)
- Education: Harvard University: B.A., 1993; J.D., 1996
- Born: May 4, 1971, in Miami, Florida
- Religious Affiliation: Jewish
- Recreation: Golf, exercise, guitar, driving back and forth on State Road 80
- Tallahassee Office:
- Senate Office Building, Room 405
- 404 South Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100
- Telephone: 850-487-5356
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 12.31.10: The Buzz, AG-elect Pam Bondi taps Dave Aronberg to the newly created post of special counsel on pill mill initiative
- 8.27.10: Post on Politics, Aronberg endorses Gelber for state attorney general, promises to rise again
- 8.6.10: The Buzz, Aronberg's tough campaign strains his own wishes
- 7.30.10: Central Florida Political Pulse, Democratic AG candidates in a true toss-up
- 7.29.10: PolitiFact Florida, Dave Aronberg says he was 'first' to demand BP escrow fund
- 7.28.10: PolitiFact Florida, Dan Gelber continues 'junior lawyer' attack against Dave Aronberg
- 7.15.10: Blue Broward, Aronberg is Pushing Me Into Gelberís Camp for Attorney General
- 7.2.10: The Buzz, Gelber says Aronberg taking 'the low road'
- 6.16.10: Change in Tallahassee, McCollum takes credit but Aronberg deserves it
- 5.21.10: The Buzz, Dave Aronberg may have broken election law
- 4.9.10: Change in Tallahassee, Sen. Dave Aronberg Calls on Governor Christ To Veto SB6
- 10.13.09: Smashed Frog, Democratic AG Hopefuls Play the Julia Tuttle Fear Card
- 10.11.09: Blast Off!, Florida Attorney General debate, thread 3
- 10.11.09: Blast Off!, Florida Attorney General debate, thread 2
- 10.11.09: Blast Off!, Liveblog: Florida Attorney General debate, Aronberg vs. Gelber
- 8.7.09: The Fine Print, Kottkamp vs. Benson vs. Aronberg vs. Gelber
- 7.9.09: Smashed Frog, Dave Aronberg STILL Doesn't GET IT
- 6.16.09: The Fine Print, Aronberg vs. Gelber Round 1
- 6.12.09: The Buzz, Buzz's 5 Questions for Dave Aronberg
- 6.1.09: The Buzz, Two or three-person Dem primary for AG?
- 5.7.09: The Buzz, Attorney General Dave Aronberg?
- 4.13.09: Post on Politics, Will AG race be friendship-tester for Democrats Aronberg, Smith?
- 4.2.09: Florida Politics (Sun-Sentinel), The 2010 parlor game, South Florida edition
- 9.25.08: Juice, Republicans club Aronberg in TV ad over Governors Club membership
- 6.30.08: The Buzz, Aronberg sues over write-in loophole
- 6.30.08: March on Politics, Aronberg Announces Suit Over Closed Primary And Write-In Loophole In Pasco Race
- 4.24.08: Smashed Frog, Bridging Dave Aronberg's Law
- 4.23.08: Naked Politics, Aronberg revisits effort to close "write-in loophole"
- 2.17.08: Smashed Frog, Dave Aronberg's I Didn't Inhale Moment
- 8.6.07: The Buzz, Aronberg files claims bill in botched USF diagnosis case
- 6.15.07: Florida Progressive Coalition blog, The Final Word on JJ, or, the Jefferson-Jackson Weekend Awards
- 6.9.07: Blast Off!, State Senator Dave Aronberg: Bush has declared war on the subjects we studied in school
- 5.1.07: The Buzz, Where's the renters' lobby?
- 4.19.07: Naked Politics, Aronberg is Crist's 'rockstar'
- 4.17.07: Naked Politics, Senators debate ostrich feed tax
- 3.28.07: Truman's Conscience, Guns, drinkin' and porn [insert rebel yell here]
- 1.26.07: Daily Kos, FloridaNetroots: State Senator Dave Aronberg Speaks
- 8.12.10: St. Petersburg Times, Attorney general candidates Dan Gelber, Dave Aronberg reverse course on donations
- 7.29.10: Palm Beach Post, Democrats' bright stars Aronberg, Gelber getting heated in Fla. attorney general race
- 7.25.10: Tampa Tribune, Democratic attorney general contest turns negative
- 7.12.10: Palm Beach Post, Slick campaigning on BP: Despite Aronberg's claims, Gelber isn't tainted (editorial)
- 7.12.10: Palm Beach Post, Gelber backers accuse Aronberg of misleading tactics in Democratic AG primary
- 6.29.10: Palm Beach Post, Democratic AG candidates squabble over proper response to BP's hiring of law firm
- 6.5.10: St. Petersburg Times, Separating the candidates for Florida attorney general by key issues
- 1.22.10: St. Petersburg Times, In Democratic race for attorney general, candidates offer contrast in style, experience
- 1.4.09: Palm Beach Post, Election 2010: Some races to keep eyes on
- 11.1.08: Fort Myers News-Press, Lawmaker makes bid to stop Alligator Alley lease plan
- 9.24.08: Palm Beach Post, Flier flap stokes Fla. Senate race
- 6.7.08: Fort Myers News-Press, Republican attack ad takes aim at Aronberg
- 7.31.07: Vero Beach Press-Journal, New sex offender laws to begin
- 4.23.07: Miami Herald, Sex-offender laws reevaluated
- 7.3.06: Tampa Tribune, Children's Origins To Be Checked.
- 4.30.06: Orlando Sentinel, Dog eat dog.
- 3.25.06: Palm Beach Post, Proposed energy panel makeup in Senate bill concerns some.
This wiki is a production of Florida Progressive Coalition, LLC.