Winner: Adam Tebrugge — He filed to run for a state House seat. I’ve always liked Adam, and he made it clear in the past that he’s on our side, both as a blogger and on the issues.
Loser: Florida voters — Looks like we’re near the top for the worst voter suppression in the country.
- Florida Again Leading the Way in Assaulting the Rights of Voters
- Was This The Most Progressive Set of Election Outcomes in American History?
- The End of Florida Progressive Coalition
- Committee to Protect Florida Compares Teacher to Convicted Child Molester Jerry Sandusky
- Election Protection Alert: Voting Trouble In Pinellas County, Florida